Be a MEC Partner!
Why Partner with Us?
Be a MEC Partner in Innovation. As the Premier Technology Provider in the Philippines, we aim to empower our partner dealers to the right products for the right solutions for their right customers. Technology Resellers and System Integrators are all welcome to be a part of our more than 800 partners in the Philippines.
When your company becomes a MEC dealer, you can get connected to:
- More than 20+ globally recognized brands
- A dedicated account manager to guide you to success
- Our certified solution architects to help you deploy and sustain our technology portfolio
- Our support engineers and technical customer care group for your post-sales concerns
List of Requirements for Dealership Application
Upload a scanned copy of the signed bank information form.
1.) Company Profile
2.) Business Registration/Mayor’s Permit
3.) BIR Form 2303
4.) Registration Type
- Sole Proprietorship
- DTI registration
- Owner’s valid Identification (Passport, Driver’s license, updated NBI clearance, SSS/UMID)
- SEC Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Incorporation and By Laws
- General Information Sheet
- Partners/incorporators valid identification (ex. Passport, SSS ID,UMID,TIN)
5.) Business Location Proof
- Latest Utility bill of Business address
- Certificate of title/Lease agreement/Rental Contract
6.) Organization Structure of the company (with names and titles/positions)
1.) Latest Financial Statements (at least 2 consecutive years)
2.) Annual Income Tax return
3.) Bank Statements (at least latest 2 months)
4.) Specimen signatures of authorized check signatory/ies
1.) ISO Certificate/s
2.) PCAB Certificate
3.) Other Certificate of accreditation/recognition relevant to business